Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You first offroad experience?
09-03-2014, 10:17 PM
You first offroad experience?
What was your first offroad experience?? Post pictures if you have any!

Mine was in my 99 pathfinder. Probably the second week of owning it my friends and me decided to give it baptism in mud haha. It was also a huge learning experience and my first trip off the road. Also...never gun it off a hill...you'll have a nice landing into a mud pit haha. Complete with torn rear fenders haha.

[Image: 972297_10200143874429092_63527728_n.jpg?...360750ae33]

The Coconut Coder
Full time web developer for Colossal Ventures
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: You first offroad experience?
I was 19. I bought a 78 Bronco that hat had a bent rear shaft and a blown rear end. Had a NP435 trans and a NP205 case, 351M and a bad case of axle wrap. Bought a 9" pumpkin at a swap meet and fixed the shaft and went wheeling.. Bears Den was my first trip. The entrance was whooped so bad that 5 miles an hour had you bouncing your head off the roof! Had my baptism by fire after that. Went across my first water crossing, had the truck on two wheels, broke a shock, snapped a shackle, realized I needed a better stabilizer, bent the front sway bar and got mud inside the cab. I learned two things that trip. The skinny pedal on the right can save your a$$ and that I need a bigger set of tools...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply